Do you want to find groups and support in the community that might help you improve your health and wellbeing? You can find lots of local support from charities to social groups in the Phoenix Health PCN Directory.
If you would like to access our services and are registered with one of our member practices please talk to a member of staff at the practice who will be able to send a referral to us on your behalf.
We provide services for patients registered with:
Cross Keys Practice – Princes Risborough and Chinnor
Haddenham Medical Centre
Unity Health – Brill, Long Crendon, Thame, Chinnor and Princes Risborough
Working in the practices and community venues, we can offer:
– A holistic approach to complement the care being offered by your GP practice.
– Support to navigate health, social care and voluntary services
– Specialised knowledge of community based services
– Tools to enhance your health and well-being and practical needs
– Non-medical support for those with Long Term Conditions
– Support after being discharged from hospital
– Personalised care support planning for those with complex needs
– Dedicated one to one support to empower patients to better manage their care needs.
For general enquiries about Phoenix Health PCN email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will respond. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.